Wedding Blog - real life weddings, wedding planning help and wedding inspiration.

Guest Post: Wedding Jewellery Ideas for the Bride


Hiya! The lovely Becca has let me take over her blog today.
 
 I’m Alina from The Fairytale Pretty Picture where I write on wedding ideas, fashion, interiors and crafts too! I’d love to have you over at my blog so make sure you leave a comment or start a conversation on Twitter :)
 
Today I thought I’ll share wedding jewellery ideas for brides to hopefully help you decide what to wear on your big day!
 
 
 
 
I always love delicate head pieces, especially this magnificent headband with its pretty pearls. It’ll fit perfectly if you’re wearing your hair up for your wedding!  
 
Now, who said that your jewels have to be as earrings, necklace or a head piece? Get this fab jewelled bag for a glamorous and glitzy look. 
 
If you’re wearing a number of different wedding accessories make sure that they go well together. You don’t want your earrings and hair piece to clash styles, so try out these beautiful earrings with a beautiful hair clip with decorative, glittery leaves. Also, make sure that your favourite jewellery don’t outshine the other ones that you’re wearing.
 
Long, chandelier earrings are a great way to attract attention to your neck and elongating it. If you’re conscious of this and if long earrings suit you then these ones are definitely for you.
 
If you like to go for something a little out of the ordinary have a look at this white necklace. It’s sure to compliment any wedding dress. 
 
So, let us know what you will be wearing on your wedding day by commenting below! 
 
Liked my post? Why not have a cheeky peek: 
Twitter: @alinaisaev
Instagram: @alinaisaev00

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    fashion wedding photographers in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the silver jewelry most:its very superb collection thnx for leting us know about beautiful jewellry.....

    jewellery for women | perhiasan untuk wanita

    ReplyDelete