Wedding Blog - real life weddings, wedding planning help and wedding inspiration.

Rockabilly inspired wedding inspiration

Lets face it, the rockabilly look is gorgeous! Tea length dresses that are flattering to just about every figure, dapper grooms and quirky accents!


(photo via Pinterest)


I am a bit biased here, my wedding had a rockabilly/rock theme. I had my bridesmaids in tea length black and white polka dot dresses, my husband had red leopard print creepers, we had cupcakes, vinyl's, VW camper van & I even rocked the aisle to AC/DC. So I can completely understand the fascination with this wedding trend!




You don't have to go the whole hog, even rockabilly themed favours or tiny details can make the difference, so don't worry if you can't face leaving behind the dream of your gorgeous princess dress....I couldn't do it either!


So I've put together a gorgeous Pinterest board from completely rockabilly weddings to tiny details. Did you know you can get custom printed guitar pick favours? No? Well then you better check it out!


1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of cherrybombweddings blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete